Last Update 1/07/2018
Data We Collect About You
We collect information directly from individuals, from third-parties including conferences, meetings, workshops, etc. When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through Social Media or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication By visiting this website, we may receive data about you only from the following third parties for the following reasons:
- Google Analytics to collect behavioral information about you so we can gain insight into how we can improve our Site.
- We may receive information about your profile(s) on the social networks you use including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+
How We Use Your Data
We will never sell, share, or rent your personal information, such as your email address or other PII to any third party GRAN TORINO PRODUCTIONS uses the information we collect for our legitimate interests which include the following:
- Provide our Services. To provide you the services we offer, respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
- Personalization. To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you,
- Analytics. To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use Twin online
- Comply with Law. To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business
operations, and for other business administration purposes.
- Preparation for Litigation – to retain necessary data to support any historic commercial or legal claims.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your information is important to us and we have implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. However, no website or internet transmission is completely secure. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe, such as choosing a strong password and keeping it private.
GRAN TORINO PRODUCTIONS LTD – Suite 7000 Kemp House 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NK, UK.